AirbusWorld offers a simplified and streamlined navigation between services, through a number of menus and shortcuts that are accessible from any page. The platform enables greater collaboration with operators through new features, such as an interactive map of Airbus Helicopters' global network of service and training centers, an online catalogue of services and software, and online communities that foster open dialogue.
What’s new in AirbusWorld compared to Keycopter?
A new way to navigate:
The intuitive navigation is based on customers’ feedback, and is focused on simplicity, efficiency and B2C digital habits. The grid menu allows for the users' main services and shortcuts to be available throughout the platform.
New collaborative services such as:
- Communities - one of the first generation of collaborative services, where customers can join communities (3 types: Product / Event or Project)
- A new online marketplace for eOrdering
- Digital log cards
- Technical Data goes mobile with O.R.I.O.N. – the technical publication reader that is accessible both online and offline, providing harmonized information for both web and mobile services. The feature’s enhanced search engine enables users to find refined results, according to their operational needs
- Customer Request - users can create their own Customer Request instantly, on their mobile phone or tablet
Additional services include:
- Showroom - AirbusWorld's online catalog where customers can learn all about Airbus Helicopters services and software in one unique place
- Global Presence – to help customers find the nearest Airbus Helicopters and/or Airbus Helicopters Support & Services distributor, Airbus Helicopters Maintenance and Repair Centre, or Airbus Helicopters Training Center
New to AirbusWorld?
Request AirbusWorld access at
Already registered with AirbusWorld?
Need assistance? Access around-the-clock support with our HCare worldwide customer support or contact your local AirbusWorld support team.